11 Apr 2018

About Zoom: Video Recording using Zoom

I created this video to show and explain some features of the Zoom Videoconferencing. Short, hopefully explaining at least some of the features : will improve it next time.

First, I have created a Slide-Show with pictures and opened it on my computer.
Second, I launched Zoom and asked "Record" then asked "Share screen" 
On the shared screen, I pointed and spoke at the same time, trying to explain.

Recording was direct to Zoom cloud, downloaded it then uploaded to YouTube.

I learned today that it can be done! I learned to clip the beginning when I appeared with my uncombed hair, and the end with a big pic that had nothing to do with it. I also learned I could add a special end if I prepare one and improve my speaking clarity next time. I learned to dress up next time so I can show myself at least a few seconds and also that if I point somewhere it does show.
More experience is needed to make "good" videos and explain clearer! But perhaps, it is a good beginning. Huge advantage if I do not show up, not "in it" : the video "weights" a lot less and I can include it even in an email I send. 

As every speech, video and slide show can be improved as we repeat it! Each time we learn something new. Improve on ourselves. Indeed, never too late to learn new tricks! 

No comments: